Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Andrew is 4!!!





So, yet again, I am a little late with this one. I can't believe my baby is 4... it seems like yesterday I was celebrating Caroline's 1st birthday... wow, how time flies.


Here are some highlights of this year with Andrew....


  • watching him learn to read, write, and everything in between. I am so amazed at his constant quest for knowledge and the joy he finds in learning.

  • hearing him philosophize (sp.. probably not even a word) in the car. His discussions are so far beyond his young age!
  • I especially liked his theory on what would happen if the street lights went out.his joy of seeing Santa and their reindeer flying in the sky... in October!!!

  • his hugs and kisses

  • and of course, his silly sense of humor

I love you Andrew! And yes, I know it is horrible, but you will always be "my baby"!

No comments: