Friday, March 20, 2015

So much happens when I quit blogging...

Tonight the house is buzzing with energy. Caroline (who is 18 now.... Can you believe it?) is downstairs playing games with her last Sadie Hawkins dance date. Jessica (16) is upstairs with her first. (Plus several other fun couples, too!) I wish I could say where Susanna (14) is right now... I know she told me, but as happens more often than not, I forgot. [Jayden (12) and Dad are hiking, in the dark and three hours late, to a scout over-nighter... But that's a story for another post.] I'm luckiest of all. I get to relax in bed next to my date for the night, Andrew (10). He's playing Minecraft while I'm trying to resurrect this blog.

As is usually the case, I have so much to say but the words don't seem to come. So much has happened in my little family. Diabetes, IBS, food intolerances, learning disabilities, severe anxiety attacks, and a painful miscarriage... Life changing, mission altering, anxiety inducing moments that have redirected the course of our little clan; yet still tonight, like most nights, all seems normal -- peaceful and content.







No comments: